Friday, July 01, 2005

Haggard and Tired

I just came from from Ateneo de Manila University with my classmates... It was exciting but exhausting. We walked all our way to the Xavier Hall (Administration Building) and it was so long! But before that we ate at McDo and met three of our other classmates... We knew that AMU is big but we didn't expect that the way to the Admin Bldng. would be so so so long! After trudging a long way, we reached our destination by asking some college students but all was vain.. After getting the form, the woman told us to head the cashier and pay Php 500! What? We didn't brought that large money with us! We only brought money enough for commuting. But it was still fun because my friends are with me and we're laughing all the way.

After Ateneo we decided to go to Merriam College but halted (our feet were already sore) and took a ride to Sta. Lucia. We wandered around the mall, went to a photoshop to take us pictures and then went straight home...

My Tatay (grandfather) is sick.. He's severely ill, and I'm really worried...

Arrggh! I still have to make our script for our Play to be executed on Monday...

No comments: