Monday, February 27, 2006

random events...

okay... i haven't updated because i'm too busy with my projects, and i can't help myself for procrastinating... anyways, last feb. 23, i watched the concert but i didn't managed to finish it.. i only watched two of the bands before Rocksteddy and Mojofly.... grabe! ang gulo! total slam-an to the max! buti nasa front ako... may mga tumatalon at may mga nag-swi-swimming sa ere! buti, i managed to go home, safe... *lol* manonood pa ako ng My Name is KSS eh... *lol*

last saturday, we performed our field demo then, afterwards, me and my friends went straight to the mall... we went skating for less than 1 hour... at nadapa pa ako.. hehehehe...

and now... i'm tired... kailangan ko talaga ng pahinga... at bwisit na ubo to! nakakahiya na talaga. sana gumaling na ako!

my quiz result:

Charmaine --

[noun]:

A person with a taste for acorns



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com

No comments: