Thursday, April 20, 2006

drum lessons...

i've started attending my drums lesson since Tuesday and i think it's one of my so-called "uneasy days". i feel so anxious and agitated that i couldn't help imagining myself commiting mistakes. ywah, i've learned some basic drumming skills from Rei but still it's different when you acquire skills from someone you don't even know.
actually, my teacher was kind. but he's also strict especially when i really find it hard to perform well. he always makes me repeat over and over again until my arms and my right leg are protesting to take a rest. i really find it hard to do the 'double bass' thing, so he gave me an assignment to practice harder. now, i can do it but still with difficulty. i think i should do more warm-ups...

Jass also has started attending her piano lessons. go Jass! i know you can do it!


my friends with me at our classroom...

with my bestfriends...

No comments: