Friday, December 24, 2004

Advance Merry Christmas!

Haiii.... Thank goodness! i'm done with my assignment.... But I still have to do the chemistry thingy... arrgggh! Instead of having my sleep, I still have to spend my crappy time doing all those tiring assignments! And now, pimples are starting to form and are now invading my forehead!
Anyways, yesterday, me and my sisters have finished watching the Furuba series (thanks to my friend Rozyn for lending me her cds). It was so cute and we all love it! Fruits Basket is not just your ordinary anime but it's extraordinary. You can pick lots of good lessons from that anime, it can make you laugh and it can also make you cry... It's just that I'm not contented with ending. Okay, enough of the Furuba madness...
-----------------

It's Kaoru! Isn't he cute? I wanna hug him! Btw, it's his new image now. But I do miss the long hair of his....

Deg's new's image

Ahhh... They're all so beautiful! I wanna hug them all. But I don't I won't be able to do that... n_n;

Anyways, Merry Christmas to you all!

No comments: